Monday, July 25, 2016

♥ Gingham & Carebears ♥

 photo eghergers.jpg  photo drhyryhr.jpg
COLLECTIF BONNIE TROUSERS // ASOS SHOES // IRON FIRST CAREBEAR BAG // NEXT TOP // ASOS BUNTING BRACELET // PRIMARK BOW
 photo rgtewte.jpg  photo sfesr.jpg  photo rsgsegt.jpg
I know, I haven't been around in a while, but instead of apologising again, I'm just going to talk about the fact that I'm wearing trousers! I never wear trousers, but I found these pink gingham ones from Collectif at the beginning of the year on sale for only £15, so I couldn't say no. I never thought I'd feel comfortable, but I actually feel very cute in them, they fit my aesthetic perfectly. I wore them with a floaty top I got from Next last year and used my new Care Bear bag which is freaking adorable.
 photo rgtesr.jpg  photo rgtwaer.jpg  photo drgrst.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Love the pants so so much I am going to have a pair made in that style!

    Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so fabulous again! Even in pants you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic outfit <3 and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed your cheery smile so very glad your back to blogging again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your glasses & the pants (trousers), too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi G! I will love to know your opinion on two topics: #1 rawveganism and #2 people who eat flowers (in tea, in desserts, in salads). I have seen tons of photos in instagram this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous, and I absolutely adore your hair! I can't wait for more of your posts :)

    www.dollier.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl i love your style!
    You're magical princess flying on big pink cloud.
    Love your style, your big body, your babyface and cotton candy hair.
    Greetings from Poland
    Molly
    http://www.mollymoonlight.eu/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull