Monday, February 08, 2016

♥ Milk & Kittens ♥

 photo fhdher.jpg
HANDMADE SKIRT // SKINNYDIP BAG // H&M CARDIGAN // WELOVECOLORS TIGHTS // TOPSHOP SHOES // TOPSHOP BOWS
 photo dfsgaerg.jpg
Recently I haven't really been buying clothes a lot, all the available stuff seems uninspiring to me, so I've preferred to opt for making my own designs, because then I can get exactly what I want. I made this skirt recently, after seeing these cute patches by Jenni's Prints, and feeling inspired. I bought 2 patches, and made them into pockets for this pink wool skirt. I added fur trim for extra cuteness and warmth. I love the end result, & wore it out for the first time here!
 photo sgswt.jpg  photo sdgtet.jpg  photo sdgsg.jpg
I wore it with this cute bag by Skinny Dip London, which is shaped like a milk carton. I love it so much, although it doesn't really fit much in, just the essentials.
 photo hfhersghy.jpg  photo dgsdfa.jpg  photo dfhsdfh.jpg
I finished my outfit off with white t bar flats, lilac tights & my favourite white fluffy cardigan. I also wore my new lipstick, which is Unicorn Tears by Too Faced, which is the prettiest blue sheened glittery lilac colour. My new fave!
 photo gsgtete.jpg
♥ Georgina

17 comments:

  1. That skirt is fantastic and I'm sad I don't have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing – good to see you around.
    Also, that lipstick is really nice on you. A+

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit! I'm loving the cat faces on the skirt tehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so adorable! Putting the patches on the skirt is a good idea. xx Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG perfect look!

    love it (:

    keep in touch

    http://www.photogenici.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that skirt is so so perfect and cute <3 ^-^
    I love the kitty cats and the fur!
    and that handbag just melted my heart <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! The milk carton goes perfectly with the kittens. I love your hair like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG...cuteness overload!
    So sweet I think I'm having a toothache :)
    Like your style, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cuteness overload! So sweet I think I'm going to have a toothache
    Love your style, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That handmade skirt really made my day. It's absolutely gorgeous! ♡
    Please consider selling these one day because I want them all. Cat girls unite!

    Ohdearmilk ✧・゜*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your sweater and hair are an amazing combo, and that lipstick is so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. A cute outfit! I love the color of your hair, and I like your sweater. You look so adorable.

    About Me

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG I finally found your blog again and I'm glad that you are still looking great and cute as ever I love all your photos and YOU inspire me to dress/live the life i want. I'm 23 and people find it odd that i like "kawaii" things from heart shaped bags to pastel skirts I thank you. I love every outfit you post here you have great fashion taste and colors <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking gorgeous!!! Great outfit feels so cool. Thanks for sharing your pics

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull