Saturday, December 26, 2015

♥ Lucky Dip Club Review ♥

 photo sdfsfawf.jpg
I've been subscribed to Lucky Dip Club for 10 months now, so I thought it was about time I reviewed it on the blog. This is the December box, themed Cats & Cocktails, which arrived before Christmas, as Leona, the brains behind the box, worked extra hard to make sure they would arrive in time.
 photo sfef.jpg
Every month there are 5-6 indie/handmade items in the box, usually including stationery and a diy kit. This month I got a cross stitch kit, a weekly planner pad, a cat brooch, a cat themed Play Purse, a Christmas card, and the final charm of the month.
 photo fdgsdgfds.jpg
One of the things I love about Lucky Dip Club, and that makes it so unique, is that Leona often collaborates with other indie handmade small businesses. This time it's Karen Mabon, who designed the brooch, Play Purse, who made the cat purse, Tea & Crafting who designed the cross stitch kit, and Tiny Grey Cat who designed the Christmas card, who I followed on instagram for ages before this box. In previous months there have been collabs with brands like I Love Crafty, and Crown and Glory.
 photo fdgdfh.jpg
Everything is always super cute, and each month is themed. I think the themes I've had were Birds of Paradise, Raining Cats and Dogs, Vintage Village Fete, Dinosaur Disco, Under the Sea, A Geek Girl's Guide to Travel, Slumber Party, Biscuits, Space Girl, & Cat's & Cocktails. Even though there have been themes I've enjoyed less than others (Dinosaur Disco and Space Girl), I've never wanted to unsub, because I am genuinely excited at the end of the month when I know they are due to be popping through the door.
 
The box costs £18, and you can get a subscription only on the first of each month, usually super early, because they sell out quick! Or you can buy a one off version for £20 to sample the box before you commit. Lucky Dip Club was UK only this year, but I believe it will be available worldwide next year, & cost £5 for shipping (free if you live in the UK). Definitely would recommend giving this box a try if you like supporting indie businesses and getting surprises in the mail each month.
 ♥

11 comments:

  1. Aw this is so cute, everything looks so well designed and made which isn't usually true of these sort of subscription services <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything in the box is so lovely! I remember having one of those black purses with white and coloured beads when I was very little. ^u^
    xx Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love everything cat related, and that brooch is absolutely perfect!

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2016,Georgina!!!!
    Kisses.... Amanda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so nice!! And quite perfect for the fellow cat lover. ~.o
    Happy New Year!<3

    Vegetarian CourtesyCheesePapas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous blog. :) x

    http://asprinkleofsally.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, it looks so amazing. Thank you for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull