Wednesday, December 23, 2015

♥ Handmade Christmas Gift Bags ♥

 photo rgewf.jpg  photo sdfsf.jpg
This year I made my family members little gift bags full of homemade jam, chutney, and fudge. I wrapped everything in this pretty wrapping, and put them in Christmas drawstring pouches I made from leftover material and felt. I stitched the felt designs on some red fabric, and them glued pom poms on for an extra festive look.
 
These are great if you are on a budget, because everything is homemade. A tip to save even more money - get free fruit by raiding the hedges in August/September for blackberries, I got 2kg of them for free by doing this on a walk home one day. Also if you know anyone who has an apple tree in their garden, ask if you can have any they don't want! I made blackberry jam with the blackberries, and chutney with apples from my Granny & Grandad's garden, most of the expense of these was the jars!
 photo sdfesf.jpg
I think they turned out super cute, what do you think? Would you like to get one of these for Christmas?

8 comments:

  1. Yes please! They look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is succch a cute idea :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I would :D they are super cute and they make me smile <3
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. soo cute!

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute=)))) Merry Xmas=))

    arcticraspberry.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH GOD!!! so cute ! could u show us how to make the pinguin one?
    Love

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull