Saturday, December 19, 2015

♥ Gingerbread House Making ♥

 photo sdfdsg.jpg
This year we made gingerbread houses again! I bought kits from Tiger rather than making so many pieces from scratch again, as they were only £3 for each kit. I really love going into Tiger, they've always got nice housewares for really cheap!
 photo hsfsdh.jpg
Here are mine & Carl's! I think they both look pretty cute, and now the whole house smells like gingerbread. I love doing this as a mini tradition, we've done it every year we've been together. I'm not sure Carl finds it as fun as me though, but I think it's nice to have traditions like this. Plus it gets you into the Christmas spirit, haha!
 photo dsggf.jpg
♥ Georgina

5 comments:

  1. these are so cute! Love the detail for the door <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm looks perfect!


    xoxo
    http://photogenici.blogspot.co.il/2015/12/how-to-escape-with-style.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both looks so cute!
    I've never made a gingerbread house before :(


    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never done this before but they always look so fun to do! Both of your houses looks so cute and amazing!
    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both so adorable! We bought a gingerbread house kit a few years ago, but we just ended up eating the slabs of gingerbread, oops. ^u^
    Katie.

    http://katiestable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull