Saturday, September 12, 2015

♥ Pink Mermaid ♥

 photo drgesgse.jpg
HELL BUNNY BLOUSE // NEW LOOK SKIRT // ASOS SHOES // FANCY LADY INDUSTRIES MERMAID CROWN // TED BAKER BAG // HANDMADE RING
 photo dghrges.jpg  photo hsrgtse.jpg  photo sfsege.jpg  photo dgsgs.jpg
I bought this Hell Bunny seashell collar blouse as soon as it came out, but this was its first outing, as I was waiting for the perfect mermaid themed coordinate. It was also the first time I wore Natalie's gorgeous handmade crown. If I remember correctly, the shells are vintage sequins from her grandmother's stash, which is just lovely.
 photo drgdrtse.jpg
I paired the blouse with this jacquard skirt I got from New Look ages ago, as the mint colour matches exactly & it's texture was supposed to be a bit reminiscent of a mermaid's tail, haha.
 photo hdrgset.jpg
Back with another post soon,
 ♥ Georgina

15 comments:

  1. nice skirt, sweetie :)

    www.beautiful-savage.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and magical as always <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it me or it's warmer in England than in France ATM? LOL. Lovely outfit, as always. And that ring! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, that skirt is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful mermaid look <3
    The crown is unbelievably beautiful and so is the detail in the collar.
    Loving the sparkly skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You put together the most beautiful and playful outfits. I'm loving the mermaid theme in this one, you look gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is too cute! (the whole outfit is divine, but the skirt is definitely my favourite part.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute love the outfit :D Mermaids rule <3

    ❤ Sann | www.Piixel.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so adorable! The whole outfit comes together so perfectly, well done.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore your ring. Lovely post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull