Friday, August 28, 2015

♥ Pink & Red Deer ♥

 photo esgewfw.jpg
 photo gergtte.jpg  photo ertgetyaw.jpg
Here's an outfit from a while ago! Last year in fact. I took these shots to model the headband that I made for Mollie Makes magazine, and completely forgot about them until now. Since I haven't done an outfit post in a while I thought I'd share these now. It's almost time to break this coat out again, it's so cold at the moment!
 photo rgtwtw.jpg  photo dhyry.jpg  photo rsgresg.jpg  photo tertaewt.jpg
♥ Georgina

13 comments:

  1. So pretty!! I love the baby pink coat. Those pompoms *.* aw!
    The bunny brooch is the cutest ever <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty and cute, I loved this outfit and your hair! <3<3
    Mushroom Rain Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I love that headband, it´s sooo cute :)

    www.beautiful-savage.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bunny pin is everything!!

    Blog| www.thecinemadoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You love I beautiful. I love your headband. I'm a bit excited to crack open my winter wardrobe so sharing your coat has made me very happy 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honey you are just the cutes! ♥
    Was wondering why you're wearing a coat, but aaah, it's an old picture..but still you look so warm and fuzzy ^___^

    ♥ Frillycakes ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute look :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's lovely to see you in a new outfit, it's been a while!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a bunny badge in my life! You look absolutely gorgeous! x

    Violence & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. you always look so lovely! loving that bunny brooch <3

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull