Monday, December 08, 2014

♥ Kittens & Ponies ♥

 photo regwetew.jpg  photo sgegage.jpg
PRIMARK TSHIRT // HANDMADE SKIRT // ASOS SOCKS // VANS LACE UPS // HANDMADE HEADBAND // SWATCH WATCH // ASOS BUNTING BRACELET // HANDMADE BUNNY BRACELET // MOONBUNNY BEAR RING & BRACELET // OBOROCHAN OCTOPUS RING
 photo eweew.jpg  photo sgsgtewgt.jpg  photo regretewfew.jpg
Woooah, it's been a long time, hasn't it? So much for updating more! Anyway, I'm back again today with an outfit I wore at the end of summer (recently I've been layering up in the cold, piling on the knitwear and woollen skirts). I went fairly casual with trainers & a tshirt, but a pastel colour scheme & piles of bracelets. Sort of fairy kei inspired.
 photo gregyrtjn.jpg
I really didn't mean to neglect the blog so much, I used to love posting outfits all the time, but I don't often get a chance nowadays. I'm going to try and do some next week, with suitably winter attire, but it's a busy month, and I've got lots to do. Presents to make, another project, & of course lots of shop orders! I've been making lots of things recently, I made jam, and tried making marshmallows for the first time the other day, among other things.
 
♥ Georgina

22 comments:

  1. this outfit is so adorable :) i love the print on your skirt
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that cute jewellery! I totally love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your t shirt :D I have two pyjamas with ponies ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always! I adore your headband :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  5. that shirt is totally perfect for you! <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the cutest accessories! I've been eyeing that Swatch watch... O_O

    :)

    <3 Kelsea | Kels Shark

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely adorable! Love the shirt! :)
    x Angela // the-style-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cords so lovely and cute~
    I love the bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you're back! I absolutely love this outfit (It may or may not be because I have a sizable vintage my little pony collection...)

    theemeraldruby.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope to see some pictures of the gifts you make this year, I have been looking forward to that very much as you always come up with the sweetest most adorable things ever !
    I love your skirt here, so cute and the shape is just perfect !

    Charlie xx
    http://charlieleschroniques.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love this outfit! Sooo cute=))) Skirt is adorable=))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello :3 You look lovely as always! I have a question...Could you tell me where do you get those fabrics? Online? I can't find anything like that in my country :( Have a great day~

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the shirt, and I love the print on your skirt! XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello,Ciao Georgian...always Your outfits are so creative,unique...Artistic!
    cheers
    happy festive season

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soooo pretty! I absolutely love your posts. Your style is amazing! Happy holidays to you...:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I <3 your candy floss hair! You're awesome! :)
    I'm just writing dolly - fashion blog, cuz my body isn't perfect... :(
    Especially after giving birth. :(
    I will be back here! :) Amazing BLOG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad you're back! I missed being able to read your new posts.

    Your color scheme here is so cute! Your shirt and jewelry especially are just adorable. My Little Pony is just the perfet level of childlike, especially when pixed with pastels. And your shoes look perfect for frolicking in a meadow.

    I always love your outfits - and your hair! Your hair is truly worthy of a fairy-mermaid-princess-goddess. The color and waves are so beautiful.

    Gorgeous, as always <3

    -Rosie
    www.witchyglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your blog, so cute, and you seem to put a lot of work into it! Followed! ;)

    http://colorspiritattitude.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have the same shirt, but you make it work so much better than I ever could. Jealous! :D
    www.luminousdream.de

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh so lovely and cute accessories,i love that.

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG YOU ARE TOO CUTE, I LOVE YOU XD xx Ps such a cute skirt

    elliemaclulich.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull