Sunday, December 28, 2014

♥ Christmas Fur & Velvet ♥

 photo gsgtsw.jpg
ASOS COAT // HANDMADE DRESS // NEW LOOK BOW // ASOS SHOES // VINTAGE CHARM BRACELET // ROMWE COLLAR // HANDMADE DEER BROOCH
 photo thdyreyer.jpg  photo rtwtwhy.jpg  photo hystgse.jpg  photo ftututru.jpg  photo yseyserty.jpg  photo drysetewt.jpg  photo hujuryh.jpg
Couldn't miss a Christmas OOTD, now could I? I wore a handmade velvet dress (which was a pita to sew, and I probably will never wear again because it is sewn so badly!), gold sequin shoes and my trusty black velvet bow. On top I wore my new fur coat which I got on sale from ASOS. It runs big, so I was able to fit into straight sizes for a change!
 
I had a lovely Christmas, how about you? I spent the day with my family, doing the usual stuff, eating lovely food, playing classic games and opening presents. I got totally spoilt, again, with a new camera lens and lots of shiny Disney DVDs from the boyfriend, a stand for my record player from my Mum & her partner & chocolate from my sister.
 photo dryewtwe.jpg
We played bagatelle, & chinese checkers, which are a few of my favourite games to play at Christmas. I won at chinese checkers, & Charlotte came first in bagatelle, both times we played.
 photo jdtjdtruhd.jpg
You can kinda see my tattoo in this pic, which I got a few months ago, done by Keely Rutherford!
 photo jureyery.jpg
My wonderful photographer, looking cunning in the hat I made him :) Does anyone recognise it?
 
Anyway, I shall probably post again soon with some of the other handmade gifts I made for people, and also my usual top 5 outfits of the year post. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!
 
Georgina x

27 comments:

  1. I love that dress, would love to have one myself! Good job even if you aren't happy with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hair and outfit! pity you won't be wearing that dress again but I can totally relate on the DIY sewing quality of some of my own clothes

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Firefly fan! Yesss!
    You look lovely. That coat is gorgeous and I'm always in awe of your handmade pieces.

    Katt xo
    www.acurvycupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that coat :') it's soooooo cute
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw the dress is so cute! ♥
    And the deer brooch detail, love it!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it here! Your cute pics always cheer me up, thank you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is just lovely! Cute glasses <3 You're very talent, I really liked that hat! Firefly ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely. Your deer brooch is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your boyfriend looks so sweet and adorable at this pic! Your hair is awesome too. Wish you a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice work with the hat. I was very confused when you posted it on instagram awhile back because I made one for my fiance and they look identical. Great minds think alike (both us and the boys!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Jane hat on your boyfriend! He looks pleased with it :P That Jacket is so fluffy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your handmade dress looks lovely! pretty OOTD ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your outfit
    smilenecia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cutest girl! Your fluffy coat is so amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all your otfits, I really want to look like you, you're my ideal. I know you'll have a super cute and warm New Year's Eve, I send you hugs and blessings <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. such lovely hair)) and this dress yourself stitched?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi georgina ! Happy new year!!! Love your hair is really cool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are AMAZING! YOU INSPIRE ME! *-----------------------*

    And i'd like to buy this deer brooch :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You genuinely scare me. You look like mentally retarded person with a mind of 5 year old in adult body. You should go to the therapist. This is NOT normal. It is not even weird in a good sense.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love to go through you outfit posts, you have such talent for coordinates! *O*

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull