Monday, April 21, 2014

♥ Hoppy Easter ♥

 photo rdghdrgr.jpg
PRIMARK TOP // DOROTHY PERKINS CARDIGAN // SOUTH SKIRT // TOPSHOP SOCKS // LE BUNNY BLEU SHOES // HANDMADE DAISY COLLAR CLIP // PRIMARK HAIR SLIDE // NEW LOOK DAISY BUN ELASTICS // DOLLY DARLING POM POM RING // HANDMADE TEA CUP RING // JI JI KIKI CAKE RING*
 photo template2.jpg
So yesterday was Easter Sunday, & the day of my little party. I put on a little Easter egg hunt for my sister, Charlotte, in the garden, & Carl took a few pictures of my outfit whilst we were out there. The other day I chopped about 6 inches off my hair, because the ends were looking a bit straggly, but it's so weird to not have hair that goes past my waist anymore!
 photo dhdsgsr.jpg  photo hdhr.jpg  photo fhdhs.jpg
To be honest, dressing for Easter is no different than dressing for any other time of year for me, pastels and more pastels! I wore my bunny shoes, and some old favourites, like the skirt & cardigan. I also used the fact I was having a party to buy these cute Easter themed balloons, I couldn't resist! I love balloons :p.
 photo tjududr.jpg  photo dhdhdh.jpg
Food! I made violet & strawberry flavoured macarons, the chocolate nests I shared with you the other day, and many sandwiches. I also bought some chocolate eggs, and other cakes as well. It was just a little gathering, just family & Carl, but I think everyone had a nice time. I now have tonnes of leftover food, so if anyone wants a macaron...haha!
 photo faefa.jpg  photo sgesgse.jpg
I picked some spring flowers from the garden and put them in vases to decorate the table, along with this handmade Easter tree, which I made from a wooden cotton reel, and wire wrapped with sparkly yarn. I hung little decorations I bought from John Lewis on it, along with some foam speckled eggs I bought a few years back from Hobbycraft. I also had those cute little fuzzy chicks scattered around the table, because I can't resist those!
 photo gssefas.jpg
Hope you all had a nice Easter, if you celebrate, or just a good weekend anyway!
 
♥ Georgina

25 comments:

  1. nice pics <3
    www.blog017.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely amazing! I wish I was you right now! Your hair looks great like that and this is one of my favorite outfits of yours. You look so natural and you're totally glowing. I could go on forever with compliments but then they would lose their value. Well I'm glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, your party looks like pastel heaven! I really like your skirt too. It looks like a lovely day, it's really sweet of you to do such a nice thing for your family :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the tree full of ornaments! Too adorable.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your Easter look like such a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your table decorations (and all the yummy looking food) are divine! PS Love the new hair x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Georgina :D
    Your party was sugoku, sugoku, sugoku, sugoku, sugoku (x1000000000) kawaii <3
    Omedetou! Kissu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg your clothes are so cute and that easter table! gah everything looks incredible and themed and coordinated <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful pictures, it looks so fun. I love the colour co-ordination of everything.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your hair like this! Also I ~need~ that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look just adorable! I love the flower pins you have attached to your shirt collar the most I think. It looks like you had a great party :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the collar clips! You are so beautiful! I love your tights too. Can I ask where you got them from?

    Aida
    x

    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goodness you look adorable!! I love your hair...

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful pictures !! love your hair hun x
    The Inked Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your top so much!! And gosh that's some neat setting!! *_* I need a bigger place! Need more kitchen stuff! XD

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are such a beauty. I love everything about these pictures: the clothes, your hair, the makeup. And I would have loved to be at your Easter thingy. It looks absolutely fab.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those macaroons look amazing! Love your outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your outfits are always so cute! You're such a style icon to me xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh. My. Gosh. This is like pastel heaven. :D When I hear or read "Easter" I immediately go, "Pastels!" Perfect. ^_^ Adorable set-up inside and outside, adorable outfit, lovely photos. <3 Glad you and your family had a nice time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. How fantastic is this!!! I am writing this to you on Mom's Day here in the U.S. & I would love if my daughter were like you + threw me this party :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love pastel colors, your style and all the handmade things you do. I'd also love to go on a picnic with you too. :D I miss England's countryside :S

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love reading your blog - you make such an effort with everything, it's an inspiration! I can't believe how beautiful your little party looked :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull