Friday, March 21, 2014

♥ Pink on Pink ♥

 photo fthdtyer.jpg  photo rsgrgtergr.jpg
ASOS CURVE SKIRT // SOUTH CARDIGAN (HAND EMBELLISHED) // ASOS SHOES // EVANS BLOUSE // TKMAXX BAG // MAGASIN BIRD RING // DOLLY DARLING FLORAL KITTEN HEADBAND // DOLLY DARLING POM POM RING // DOLLY DARLING RAINBOW QUARTZ RING // 100% SUZI BROOCH* // TIGHTS C/O OF THE BIG TIGHTS COMPANY
 photo jtfutry.jpg  photo hdr.jpg
Hello again everyone! Sorry it's been such a long time since I last posted, I've been pretty busy over the last few months and haven't had a chance to update the blog. After a lovely picnic in a local park, my boyfriend and I wandered down by the canal, I finally got some outfit photos for you, so I hope you enjoy.
 photo tfyrye.jpg  photo tryery.jpg  photo yujtru.jpg  photo ghkgyk-1.jpg
I was sent these tights by The Big Tights Company a while back, in deep pink, to review. I am always on the lookout for new places to buy tights in my size, it's so hard to find decent ones that fit and are comfortable!
 
Anyway, on to my review - I got these tights in the largest size, which is a size 34-36. I'm not that size, but with tights I always try and size up, because they usually come up small, whatever the brand! They do fit well, but I'm not entirely convinced that they would fit the size advertised, but maybe a size or two larger than me. These particular tights come in 3 colours, pink, black and purple. I chose the pink, obviously. They are pretty thick and feel like they will wear well.
 
For comparisons sake they are thicker and feel firmer than my We Love Colors tights, they are also a bit shinier. I also didn't have a problem with them falling down, which I do tend to with my We Love Colors tights. They bunched a bit around the ankles, but the waistband stayed firmly in place. I also have a problem with tights because of my height (5'9), but these had plenty of length in the legs, so I didn't have a problem with them.
 
The only downsides to these tights are the price (£16.95), but I usually have to pay about £10 each + international shipping + customs fees for my We Love Colors, so they are probably a similar price overall, and obviously being based in the UK meant that they arrived quicker. Obviously there aren't as many colours, but next time I need new black tights I'm certainly going to be buying these. The company also offers other brands of plus size tights, which I would be interested to try, but I can't comment on those.
 photo fjtfu.jpg
Sorry once again for my unplanned absence, I am going to try & post a lot more regularly now that things have calmed down a bit!
 
Georgina ♥

31 comments:

  1. dear! YOU HAVE AMAZING STYLE~ I REALLY LIKE UR BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so kawaii and your glasses are so aww ♡

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's been two months! I guess I'm quite absent as well.... I can't keep up with the blogs I follow anymore! Anyway, glad to see you posting again! The kitty ears are to die for! ♥ I was a little sad you never replied to my e-mail, but that's ok, I figured out what the reply would have been anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allow me to apologise on Georgina's behalf- she's a lovely girl but she's been really busy lately with a combination of moving into a flat and still trying to keep up with all of the orders her shop gets (and me getting her hooked on Game of Thrones :p).

      Plus, replying to emails is not exactly one of her strengths. I keep trying to remind her. She gets a lot of really nice and encouraging messages but never knows what to say to them. :(

      Delete
  4. You look totally lovely. This is a very serene and stylish outfit. You look charming and cute. The cardigan and the skirt are lovely. Oh... and I saw this on LOOKBOOK and gave you my Hype for this outfit. Well styled, Georgina.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!

    ladyskully.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg you are so cute.
    i love your style and your blog is extremely adorable. (*´▽`)/♪

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just as lovely and radiant :)

    http://lovelyanneee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I tell you, I just love your style. I of course could never pull it off, but you aren't afraid to be you, which I completely love. Keep it up as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pink is your colour. You look lovely :) And thank you for wearing my bird brooch ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're soooooooo gorgeous ♥ I love your style, your hair, your glasses ! You're really cute !
    I love you because you're proud of you and your body, and you're a model for a lot of girls !
    Keep going ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so adorable as always! Love the shades of pink xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those little ears are to die for! You're adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhhhhh this is lovely!!!! Those cat ears are adorableee! Would love some of my own :D
    Also, I absolutely love the layout of your site :) The painted banner is beautiful! <3
    Have a lovely day :)

    -Sunny @ http://flyingox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can, in fact, get some! Georgina makes and sells them on her shop site. :)

      Delete
  15. you look absolutely lovely, your hair is a pastel dream & I love your skirt, you look so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pink is always good- what a lovely colour of tight! :)

    Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  17. your hair is so pretty ^^ really like the skirt too
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
  18. The entire ensemble is lovely but I am REALLY digging that bird ring. Too neat~

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was missing your posts!! So nice to see you again :-) You look lovely, and your skirt pattern is so cute! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi !
    I discovered your blog a few weeks ago. I love it !
    I just wanted to let you know that you inspired me greatly. I am currently working on a project to design playing cards (http://tinyurl.com/jotocards), and after my last visit on your blog, I was like 'Oh shit all my characters are built the same way, why ?!"
    I am now working on my new queen of heart :) http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/874295reinegeorgina.jpg
    Thank you very much for inspiring me !

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your blog is the cutest I've ever seen. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Omg, once again, as always, you look so cute and fashionable! If u sell clothes, I'd buy them XD :)

    http://czarinabear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull