Sunday, December 15, 2013

♥ Velvet Crush ♥

 photo drgesgwe.jpg
TOPSHOP SHOES // SIMPLY BE SKIRT // NEW LOOK JUMPER c/o VOUCHERCODES.CO.UK // MISCHA BARTON BAG // TOPSHOP BOW // VINTAGE CHARM BRACELET // PEARL BRACELET c/o GROUPON // CHEAP FRILLS CAT RING // EVANS TIGHTS // DOLLY DARLING GEORGINA KITTEN NECKLACE
 photo rdgewg.jpg  photo hdhed.jpg  photo retewt.jpg
I got this adorable cat ring free when I ordered my kitten necklace from Cheap Frills, how cute is it?
 photo dfhdrg.jpg
I recently bought this skirt from Simply Be, it's a little disappointing because the material is not really as pictured on site, it's a crushed velvet for a start, & is much thinner than the photo seems to show. I only paid £24 for it though, so I kept it anyway, despite it not being as nice as I thought it would be. I wore it with my New Look jumper that I showed you a while back, some velvet shoes, & a necklace from my shop's last collection. I made some wooden necklaces & brooches which I had printed with some of my illustrations, so if you like those, please do have a little look!
 photo gsgtwe.jpg  photo dsherahg.jpg
Also wore my vintage charm bracelet, which was a 21st birthday present from my Mum, it used to be hers, so it means a lot to me. I think I might have gone overboard on velvet in this outfit, but it's ones of my favourite fabrics, just wish plus size retailers would offer nicer velvet things, I would snap them all up! I haven't seen one nice velvet dress in my size, meanwhile straight size places are swimming in adorable baby doll velvet dresses with elaborate collars and pom-poms and things. Not fair :(
 photo gdrgesw.jpg

28 comments:

  1. I think the skirt looks prettier than on the website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful as always, miss Georgina! ♥ I adore the velvet skirt ~ shame the fabric was too thin though, really annoying when the material isn't as expected >__<

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    accidentally I found your blog and I fall in love with it! <3
    Your outfits are really cute and I love your hair colour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the bow in your hair :D This colour scheme suits you very well :)

    macabre-moon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jumper and bag. Wow! And I adore your Mum's charm bracelet - what a wonderful gift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that kitty ring! Have you checked out Shawna's velvet clothes at http://www.chubbycartwheels.com? Skater skirts, bodysuits, crop tops and leggings in velvet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhhh the cat ring is so cute ^^
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olala youre looking good. Great inspiration for the "fat" alternative girls. Also, Is it just me or did you loose weight a bit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have thought of that, too! You really look slimmer O.o but thats not the point anyway, you look sooooo nice :D Love the skirt <3

      Delete
  10. you are so cute :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! I love the look of velvet, especially in this weather. I love those shoes so much!

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how red looks on you :) also do you wear extensions or is your hair natural length?
    i love your personal style xx
    http://everchanginggirl70.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The outfit is adorable! And I love the necklace.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always look adorable! You really are a cupcake.:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice outfit, especially the shoes and the jumper with embroidery. You look as beautiful as always and the setting is very nice. It's a shame the doggies are not in the picture, as they are the cutest dogs in the world. Keep up the good work xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look AWESOME!! There can never be too much velvet. You might think the skirt doesn't reach your standards but its pretty none the less.
    I bought a velvet smock dress from Vintage Style Me that Rhiannon kindly made into my size so maybe check the store out
    X

    ReplyDelete
  17. http://vintagestyle.me/collections/vintage/products/wine-velvet-smock-dress-xs-xl

    This is the dress I bought that Rhiannon kindly made in my size (if it helps)

    ReplyDelete
  18. <3 http://raspbberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You rock this whole outfit! Gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look awesome, as usual, and that bag is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Georgina,

    I’d like to invite you to the Fab Woman Virtual Christmas party to celebrate us, women, creativity and to show the world that all woman is a fab woman. Being an online party all you need to do is to turn on your computer, get comfy with a drink, click on my blog anytime between 19-26th December 2013 and via the party-post imagine together the best celebration ever! Looking forward to seeing you there.
    Anami, xx
    www.anamiblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey there beautiful girl :) maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  23. you're beautiful <3
    I love your skirt <33

    http://fashionbytwogirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. beautiful hair...is it a wig, if so, where did you get it. Thank you...Marcie

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull