Saturday, December 21, 2013

♥ Pearls & Brocade ♥

 photo drgse.jpg
MISS REAL CURVE SKIRT // ASOS JUMPER // ROCKETDOG MARY JANES* // MEADHAM KIRCHOFF FOR TOPSHOP PINK BOWS // PRIMARK BAG // CHEAP FRILLS NECKLACE & RINGS // DOLLY DARLING DEER HEADBAND
 photo rggt.jpg  photo dthgerg.jpg
Sorry I look so windswept in these pictures, it was, as you can tell, very windy when we took these photos! It was also pretty cold, but I had my faux fur coat to wear on top, I just took it off for pictures. Unintentionally all my jewellery is from Cheap Frills, I really love Georgia's creations, & I recently bought the Aphrodite mood ring, & got a cute robin ring free!
 photo dfgdg.jpg  photo fthrg.jpg  photo gerge.jpg
We took these pictures outside St Albans cathedral, Carl & I went to the Christmas Market there (which incidentally wasn't that great, but we had a fun day nonetheless). I did buy some Wu & Wu tins from a cute shop called Con Mi Go though, & the shopkeeper was super nice, she complimented my hair (it wasn't quite so frizzy & windswept at this point!) & headband, haha!
 photo rdgert.jpg  photo rthyerye.jpg
Can't believe Christmas is so close now. I'm planning on making a gingerbread house from scratch at the beginning of the week, so might document how that turns out, if it isn't a total fail anyway. I've now wrapped everything & am just now excited to give them to everyone. Gift giving is one of my favourite things to do, although I always get so anxious about people liking things, eek!
 
♥ Georgina

P.S. I just added lots more clothes to my blog sale shop, do check it out!

25 comments:

  1. ahhh your necklace is so cute, love the bag too
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your necklace and antlers :-) x
    http://lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! I love it, everything is so cute!


    http://www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww~ you looke amazing! Very very lovely and cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great I love your antlers. I get worried about people liking my gifts to but every year I get it spot on so I'm not sure why I do.
    Every time I've been to st Albans lately I've been leased then impressed shopping wise too but it's so beautiful I always go back.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh você é super linda ^^ <3
    garotadonordeste.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love brocade an this skirt has an awesome pattern! :)

    macabre-moon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Georgina, you are always amazing! I love your postings so much and I have you as one of my main inspirations! I hope you have all the best, always! Take care, sweetie! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every time I see that skirt, I feel like I would love to own something like it. :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have serious hair envy right now! Thanks so much for featuring my jewels doll, you always look blooming amazing! Have a great Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute photos! (:

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That hairband is just perfect! Looking stunning as always c:

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
  13. That necklace is adorable!
    x
    www.shogoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this outfit and your hair is beautiful. I think the whole outfit along with your hair compliment each other if that makes sense haha. I hope it does.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking lovely as always! have a wonderful Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute shoes! Xxx

    http://hipslikecinders.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking absolutely fabulous, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look lovely! I love that brocade skirt. Would have loved to have seen your faux fur coat too, I am a sucker for big coats. Enjoy the Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;) www.catpuff-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull