Friday, December 13, 2013

♥ Christmas Lights ♥

 photo ghgyjyt.jpg photo fghdrhye.jpg photo ftghdrhye.jpg
Whilst waiting for a bus the other, Carl & I decided to take some impromtu photos with all the pretty Christmas lights. Most turned out pretty terribly, it being night, & me not owning a good flash, but wanted to share these ones with you anyway. I was wearing a Rupert bear inspired outfit, although I wished I'd worn a warmer coat. It's been so cold here recently! Really looking forward to Christmas now, less than 2 weeks away! I still haven't finished all my Christmas presents (eek!), although the ones I have done, I have wrapped & they are ready to go. I also have a festive outfit planned for the day, so look forward to that.  photo dghdrherh.jpg photo fthtryhe.jpg
Goodbye for now ♥

13 comments:

  1. Ahh, I love his Fluttershy pin! So cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nádhera,krásné.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pictures, Georgina. It is a bit different to see dark pictures with the many light and lighthearted pictures of yours. Pretty Christmas lights. The little Fluttershy ("My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" was my guilty pleasure of 2013 :D) pin is a nice little addition to this set of pictures. :)

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a cute fella! Love your outfit, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, I always love christmas lights <3

    http://helena-nt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures ! I particularly love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Epic MLP brooch! :D I wish my bf were this cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Point of interest, Georgie actually made the Fluttershy brooch herself as a gift, so it's one of a kind. I've even wearing it ever since. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull