Friday, November 08, 2013

♥ Spots, Bunnies and Bows ♥

 photo rgertge.jpg
TOPSHOP JUMPER // CONIECO BROOCH // NEW LOOK BAG* // VERY SKIRT & BELT // VERY TOP // TOPSHOP SHOES // NEW LOOK HAIR BOW // NEW LOOK SOCKS // NEXT GOLD BOW BROOCH
 photo erwetr.jpg
Tried something new with my hair today, I straightened it & put it up in a high ponytail. Think I might have too much hair for it to actually look like a normal pony tail though, but it was nice to have my hair off my face! Wore some old pieces, like this skirt, which I've had for years, when I had my natural hair colour! I don't wear it as often as I should, I still really like it.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Layered this top underneath my newish jumper, purely for the collar. How adorable is my bunny brooch? I  custom ordered it from an Etsy seller, Conieco, who makes incredibly detailed hand embroidered brooches, normally of birds. I asked if a bunny might be possible though, & here it is, so perfect!
 photo fsewf.jpg  photo adwdfwf.jpg  photo ewrfw.jpg
I was sent a random accessory pack by the team over at New Look to style up, I got 3 items, a belt (which was too small), a scarf, & this bag. I don't usually wear scarves either, but the bag is actually pretty practical. Not something I would normally pick out, but after adding a cute bow brooch, it looks more my style. I actually did need a black bag big enough for my camera, & rucksacks are pretty useful. I do wish it had 3 metal zippers though, instead of the 2 plastic ones at the back.
 photo werwrf.jpg  photo werwrwq.jpg
♥ Georgina

33 comments:

  1. I love every single outfit of yours, the skirt is beautiful (I've been trying to find one for myself for some years now), and the bunny brooch is just adorable *.*

    Keep posting!
    Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look :3 And the hairstyle looks so sweeet on you :D
    Very lovely \(^_^)/

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bunny brooch is adorable!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like a schoolgirl with that bag, it's really cute. And I also love the bunny brooch, it's so detailed and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo cute!!! Love it! :)

    http://www.pretyandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to say that OH. MY. you are so adorable! I love your hair (you can never have too much hair!) and you always always look beautiful. Really inspiring. Thank you for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jumper and skirt! Compliment your hair perfectly :3

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Real 90's vibe with this outfit, I love it, it suits you well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit as ussual but that bunny brooch is so adorable I wanna make one like that right now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. In love with this outfit! You are gorgeous ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the different hairstyle is nice! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I love your style! You pull off the top ponytail very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outfit on you, and your hair looks fantastic like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your ponytail kind of look like bunny ears. So cute! >_<

    Shutterbugjaney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. ahhhh that jumper is super cute ^^
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG. How did you managed to pull off the jumper so well? My friends thought I looked like a furry bear when I tried it on. Love every single of your outfits! :D

    XOXO,
    Clarie C.
    http://mytimeless-distraction.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your hair looks great when it's styled like this!

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look very nice with a ponytail ^^

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look too nice! I love the way you have worn your pony tail. I've tried to get mine like that but it just doesn't work with my hair. What a cute bunny brooch too - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The hairstyle really suits you! You're super cute, as always. :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. I scream every time I see a new outfit post from you! You are my favorite!♡

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Georgina. Your blog is still my favorite blog on all of the internet! And as I constantly keep scrolling though your archive for inspiration (today, the arts and crafts category)! I would like to suggest a post on cheap DIY ideas for christmas. I am the poorest person ever atm an just the thought of christmas makes me cringe in angst. You're the most creative person ever, I bet you have some ideas to share with everyone ♥

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just found your blog through your instagram and I think its so pretty. I love pastel colors and your hair is soo amazing! Love your candy colored style and your shop. You have a talent for creating pretty things :) I'm your new follower on basically every platform aha <3

    P.S. I love the bunny brooch and your mint sweater looks extremely cosy! Oh yeah the shoes are amazing too. I love velvet.

    Chamomile Dealer

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! You are super cute! Your attention to detail is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are so cute! And so is this outfit! I wish I could find that clothes in my country!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull