Friday, October 11, 2013

♥ How to Wear: Grungy Plaid ♥ Part 2 ♥


HANDMADE SKIRT // TOPSHOP SHOES // NEW LOOK JUMPER C/O VOUCHERCODES.CO.UK // JOHHNY LOVES ROSIE HEADBOW C/O VOUCHERCODES.CO.UK // CHEAP FRILLS CAT NECKLACE
 photo thytrye.jpg
This is the second outfit I put together for the challenge. I teamed my new jumper with my favourite tartan skirt, which if you've been reading my blog for a while, I'm sure you've seen. I really love the jumper, it's actually a size 18, which I am certainly not, but I often have good luck buying knitwear in smaller sizes, preferring a slimmer fit. For just £10 (reduced from £25) this jumper was a steal, it's so warm & cosy, & the embroidered sleeves add nice detail.
 photo dryrtyew.jpg
I just bought this adorable cat necklace from Cheap Frills, & thought I'd work it into this outfit. Cats make any outfit better, haha! My shoes are a few months old, I'm a sucker for any thing velvet, especially shoes. Although I can never find any in pastel colours, which is a shame, given my love of them! Check back in a few days for my last take on the plaid trend.
 photo tesewt.jpg

25 comments:

  1. Great look. I know your challenging a grunge plaid theme but you still look super and very much like you :) I hope you fulfil your quest of pastel velvet shoes
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair. You are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even better than yesterday! You look like a Scottish princess. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is amazing! You look wonderful =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Georgina gorgeousness. Look at you! This is a very lovely outfit you've put together. Lovely hairstyle and smile along with a cute face. The sweater and skirt are both charming. The shoes and head bow are both charming as well. Much love to you for this outfit!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't usually wear tartan but this post inspired me to try it out. ;)

    - Kate (kateastrophe-everywhere.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, I love velvet shoes! ♥ But I don't think I could use them myself without ruin them within a day! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your skirt is great :D I like it <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. your skirt is so cute ^^ and i love the cat necklace too
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit especially your shoes they are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great, and I don`t know, but there is something different about You. In a good way ! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've been telling her she looks a lot more confident in this latest batch of pictures. Which doesn't surprise me, because her confidence has really been improving lately. :)

      Delete
  12. You're a inspiration for me!
    I love your coordinates :D You're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah oh my gosh, this is so perfect. I love that skirt so much and I wish I could buy it!

    bisous,
    www.bighipsredlips.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the way you pieced everything together! The shoes are a nice touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute & cool outfit ♡ You've got such an adorable room!
    And the polaroid cam in pink, waant ; v ;

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm from korea. You are so beautiful and cute! X) l really like you ♥▽♥//

    ReplyDelete
  17. This girl is going to die very early, if do not begin to live a healthy lifestyle
    yes, she's very sweet, but not good to be very very very fat

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely pics dear!!! i love this post!!!
    have a good week end!!
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull