Saturday, September 07, 2013

♥ Six Adorable Handmade Things ♥


Hey everyone! Today I wanted to share with you some awesome handcrafted stuff from indie sellers. First up are some super cute accessories from the shop MoonBunny on Etsy. They are a team of 2 girls based in Russia, called Veronica & Tatiana, who combine their creative talents to make both polymer clay & crochet accessories. I bought an adorable crochet bear bracelet, & a clay bear ring, both of which I am so happy with! I think both items were around the £9  mark, which I thought was really reasonable, especially for the bracelet (tiny crochet, omg!). I can't wait to wear these out:)

Next up is this red wool collar with leather poodle accents by Love From Hetty & Dave. I'd been lusting after this for a while, but finally ended up buying it the other week after it went on sale for just £14. So cute! This will be perfect in winter months. The shop is run by Zoe, & it has a physical store based in Bournemouth, filled with lots of handmade leather accessories.

These gorgeous brooches were actually sent to me by a reader, the lovely Suzana, who blogs at 100% Suzi. I'm not sure if she has an online shop, but it seems you can order items via email. If I remember rightly from the package I received, Suzana is based in Slovakia. All the items she creates are so sweet, I think they are based on her illustrations. Thank you so much again Suzana, if you are reading this, I love them! I actually wore the bird one out the other day, but didn't get a photo.

Last up is this crochet Slushee bag that I ordered in custom colours from Twinkie Chan. I've loved her work since forever, but have never bought anything before, but when I saw these new bags she had designed, I knew I had to have one. I think it was about £27, which I thought was really good, crochet items take a lot of work! Twinkie was super lovely in our convo & seemed to know exactly what I had in mind when I said I wanted it in a pink & red colourway. I couldn't be more pleased with it.
♥ ♥ ♥
So that's it for this post, if you have any of your own recommendations for indie shops & sellers, do let me know in the comments! I love supporting small businesses when I can.
 
♥ Georgina

28 comments:

  1. Everything is really cute but my favorite is definitely the bear bracelet. Btw, it's really great that you support other indie sellers. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the first time on your blog. Your blog is beautiful and colorful. I have bee to visit him freq. Very sweet collar. :D Greeting from Poland ;)
    http://pocztowki-ag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love handmade things, there's nothing like something that was made with someones dedicated time and attention rather than just churned out in large numbers in a factory.

    Bella | BELLAETC

    ReplyDelete
  4. gaaaah the colour is just so cute :)
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. so amazing items :)
    very cute!

    ANECIA ♥ aneciawashere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, everything's so cute! The wool collar is a pure perfection <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!~*
    You have been challenged. Do it only if you're interested in it, of course. ^-^
    http://yaystrawberries.blogspot.pt/2013/09/challenge.html

    (you're blog is amazing! ♥)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is so so sooo adorable!!! I love it! *O* Visit if you have time :3
    Sophie~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, they are so sweet :D I want them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute stuff! I love your blog! Would appreciate if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think. We can follow each other on GFC too if you like :)


    www.hixvoltage.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute :-x
    keep in touch,ok?
    I LIKE your blog so much ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is so cute!! :D
    I just found your blog and am a new follower! ^-^
    www.artevolve.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aaaaw! It is all soooo cute! *_*
    I'm still in love with your blog! ♥

    gardeninshadow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am soooooooooo glad I found your blog - Your individuality is so empowering. RM

    ReplyDelete
  15. where are you :(

    I love the way you look :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Georgina ♥ , I'm very happy you mentioned me and my work in your blog. Thank you very much :) I must just say that I'm not from Slovakia but from Slovenia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suzi, so sorry, will update my post! My memory is obviously really bad, eeek! Thank you so much, once again! x

      Delete
  17. wow, your blog is so awesome! :) you're beautiful!
    I like it on facebook <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. omg that little bear on the first photo!! *.* soo cuteee!

    macabre-moon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Georgina, I love your blog and your unique style. You have a new fan from now on :).
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for your comments everyone:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your style and blog <3 You are super duper!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww! That bear ring and the slushee purse! I'm dying! I'm going straight back to Twinkie Chan's shop right now. <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, these are all amazing! I just found you blog and im so happy I have since you've exposed me to all these other awesome shops and blogs, and wow, so much stuff to be inspired by and to buy now, haha ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull