Wednesday, August 21, 2013

♥ Peppermint Puff Review ♥

 photo ertwetegsg.jpg
Recently I was lucky enough to be sent something to review by the lovely Cassia, who is the creative girl behind a little UK based indie company called Peppermint Puff. Cassia makes adorable jewellery, which I think are mostly one of kind pieces.
 photo trhydthdhd.jpg
I chose this necklace & it arrived promptly, packaged adorably, in a pink box with ribbon & a cellophane bag with little red hearts on it. I also got a little pink bag with a few extras in, as well as stickers & business cards. I've already decorated my stereo with the stickers, haha! 
 photo dghdrgr.jpg  photo yryeste.jpg
The necklace itself is lovely, & just as good as it looked in the photo. It is slightly chunkier than I was expecting, but I actually really like that. I don't have enough chunky jewellery! The necklace itself is a cameo style, with a picture of Snow white in the centre, covered by a glossy resin oval. The chain is beaded, with plastic pearls & star bead. It's adjustable, which is something I always appreciate with jewellery, because sometimes necklaces & the like can come up small. This necklace fits me like a choker, without using the extension, & a bit a longer with it. I am really pleased & can't wait to style this with an outfit!
 photo fjtfyrey.jpg
If you like cute stuff like me & also like supporting small businesses, you should definitely check out Cassia's shop here. The prices are reasonable (having an accessory shop myself, I know how pricy the cute plastic-ky craft supplies can get!), the prices in the shop are listed in dollars, but I think this necklace was around the £15 mark. Look out for an outfit post with me wearing it soon!
 

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for this George, Cassia's stuff is so lovely and I'm glad more people will be able to see that now!

    http://maliberrymakeup.blogspot.co.uk x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my it's so beautiful ! It's made for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable! If she stocks other Disney Princess jewellery I am all over Cinderella!

    Bella | BELLAETC

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and very 'you'! Xx

    http://hipslikecinders.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I checked out the shop myself and the jewelry is so cute and adorable! I was actually surprised how cheap the prices where for such lovely and well designed jewelry! I definitely love her style and wish her much success! :D

    http://thecandysanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi you are goegeous! I always follow you :) when you make new makeup room tour? It is so amazing *_* bye <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. The necklace is incredibly cute.
    That and wow, I really like that business card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is CUTE!
    Snow White is so crisp an amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    you have a amazing site :) I love your style :)
    Very very amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull