Monday, August 19, 2013

♥ Fuzzy Flowers ♥

 photo dyerteryer.jpg  photo rsyesyers.jpg
NEW LOOK DRESS // (HAND EMBELLISHED) SOUTH CARDIGAN // SOUTH SKIRT // ASOS SHOES // CHEAP FRILLS NECKLACE // TED BAKER RING // DOLLY DARLING DEER HEADBAND // BAG FROM A GIFT SHOP IN NORTH WALES
 photo rdgreg.jpg  photo sdgswtew.jpg  photo dhgdrgs.jpg  photo drgstwet.jpg
Well, I promised to take more pics of the cardigan I needle felted, not sure if these constitute better though - they are blurrier than I anticipated. Must have turned the f stop on the camera too low-oops! You get the idea though! Just wore a lot of older stuff, nothing new here for a change. Although the cardigan felt like new because of the flowers I added. I've been doing some more needle felting, I made some stand-alone pieces yesterday, not 3d, but still cute. I should probably take pictures to show you all.
 photo thergr.jpg  photo dfgdfghdf.jpg
The dogs were fascinated to watch me having outfit pictures taken, don't they look adorable?!
 photo ujdthydth.jpg
Button didn't want to miss his opportunity for stardom either, hehe.

29 comments:

  1. It's always so inspirating to watch you! You're so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit. What a great way to give a cardigan a new lease of life! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're the most amazing person i've ever seen in my life. i want to be your friend. or no, i want to be you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh you look super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers looks adorable and I LOVE the deer antlers too :)
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cardigan looks really cool. i want to do that to mine but aliens instead of flowers.

    Meagan
    fliesinapeachcan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfits are so inspiring! I thought i was following you already but turns out when i followed you a while back it didn't work... no wonder your posts weren't showing up .___.

    Cute doggies & i love your antlers! ♥

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww Button's face!!! Love your cardigan :-) xxx

    http://hipslikecinders.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. N'aw that last picture! Such a cute little doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know what I like the most of your outfit, it's amazing! ♥. I think the shoes are my favorites - they're very sylish and they look comfortable ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this outfit! it's so fresh and colorful! <3
    and this hairband <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there! I just wanted to say I absolutely LOVE everything you're doing. You're awesome, lovely, and so much fun to see! I adore your fashions and that beautiful pastel hair, too cool! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. when i dont look at your hair or your size i realize the outfit is great ,something i would wear ,but otherwise it looks like a joke,have you ever thought about losing some weight ?i mean you are young and you should think about your health

    ReplyDelete
  15. u have great hair! i love the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are beautiful, love this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look like a fairy...

    ReplyDelete
  18. are you a fairy...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull