Tuesday, July 23, 2013

♥ Cute Stuff ♥


Hey everyone! Sorry again for the sporadic posts...haven't had a chance to take any outfit shots recently (except this one), so I thought I'd share some nice things that I've recently acquired.
 
First up is a zine, by Lilly Piri, an artist I've been following for a while now. I really love her work, most of it is done with coloured pencils, but looks almost like watercolour, the shading is that perfect & delicate! I follow her on instagram, so when she put up a video of this zine featuring her artwork, I had to buy it! I am so glad I did, it is perfect. I really hope to buy a print of hers one day, for my wall of artwork!

I was also lucky enough to be sent something from Out There Interiors recently. I picked out this solid wood stool for the living room, & it actually makes a very nice end table, which is what we have decided to use it as. Being solid wood, it's very heavy, but obviously sturdy & my Mum loves it!

I spotted these cute erasers on sale in a toyshop the other day (I can't help browsing toy departments, I am still a big kid at heart), & decided to pick them up on a whim. I already have a large collection of collectible erasers, so couldn't pass these up. They were 4 in each box at £2.50, so I actually got 8 in total, but 3 were doubles, so gave them away. How adorable?!
 ♥

18 comments:

  1. so sweet)
    amazing photos!

    www.cloudletinfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Georgina! I'm from Brazil and I love your blog. I really loved the work of Lilly. Is so adorable and cute. I don't know if you will understand me, because I speak just a little, but I've tryed! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the collectable erasers! I'm starting my own collection of erasers too <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures as always. The zine looks stunning, I'm definitely gonna be buying a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those erasers are so cute! Lovely stool/table as well, I love solid wood ones like that :) xx

    D Is For...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stool,is stunning! Very woodland magical xxx

    http://hipslikecinders.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Those tiny princesses (sp?) erasers are so cute! Georgina, I totally understand you, I am too a big kid at heart, especially concerning stationary stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The artwork is just so gorgeous...I am gonna chek out her blog+instagram :) also the erasers are plain adorable <3 I also love to go through toy stores and most of the time I end up buying something *haha*

    xoxo
    AliceHearts
    http://darknessbornfromlight.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always enjoy looking through you blog, it is filled with beauty. I love the stool for sure! And I also go though the toy stores way too often, even when it is not for my children. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have the cutest stuff-always!
    Kerri at HollyMuffin

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow that wood stool is adorable :) Love the artwork too
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. These things are so cool and cute! I'm definitely going to check out the zine :)

    Mabel
    Life of Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute your things. I loved these erasers!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull