Thursday, May 30, 2013

♥ Random Cute Stuff ♥


I just wanted to share some random cute stuff with you all that I've bought recently. I love seeing posts like these, so I hope you enjoy this one, if you're nosy & like cute crap like me, you will. I collect cute toys, so when I discovered the existence of these Tea Bunnies whilst browsing Google, I immediately looked for some on eBay. They are vintage, from the 90s, & oh so adorable. You can also see some of my  doll collection in this pic :P

Another vintage find, this is a milk glass & plastic perfume bottle made by Avon, shaped like a kitten on a pillow. It went straight on my dressing table, with my other trinkets.

Whilst browsing Etsy for my Mum's birthday present, I stumbled on Lavinia's Tea Party, which sells gorgeous handmade clocks, made from vintage plates. I bought my Mum one with cats on, & couldn't resist this pretty one with a bird for myself. It matches my mint walls perfectly. Plus, A+ for service, the shop is based in the UK & the clocks arrived within 2 days! Packed super well, so no breakages!

On the toy front, this is a modern buy, I buy my groceries online, & just added a My Little Pony random pack for fun, & ended up with Fluttershy, who is adorable & looks perfect amongst all my other things.

Another vintage buy, these are all from America. I have a slight obsession with cute/tacky novelty ceramics, so I have been collecting these for a while. I use them in my craft room, to store paint brushes & pens in, glitter & as a sort of letter rack thing. They definitely make my craft room cuter, haha!
 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
Do you collect anything weird? I'd love to know!
 

31 comments:

  1. These tea bunnies are so cute! I don't think they were ever sold here!

    I used to collect everything related to Halloween, but have stopped for the moment. I have just kept some of my favourite pieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colletion!
    I have the same crystal with a bird :D
    Greetingd from Poland

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some gorgeous things Georgina! And your photos always look stunning. Where is your tiny pink piggy ring from? I must own one!
    Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I collect ponys and small antique boxes hihi Your doll collection is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fluttering is the perfect fit for your room! I love posts showing things like this too, don't worry. Your taste in toys is fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those ceramics. The three dogs look like they're 1950s/1960s Japanese ones. I collect piggy banks in the same style.

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how it all works together and doesn´t look chaotic! And I love to see other people´s stuff haha, thanks :)Your room is really nice!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute items!

    ANECIA WAS HERE- more than passion ♥
    blog | facebook | twitter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are super cute. I'm starting to have a collection of vintage clocks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything is so cute ^_^ Fluttershy is my favourite pony hehe
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow wow I'm in love with this yes I love little cute trinkets and my little pony and cute dolls! You're fab x
    byanja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're all so cute!! I have a slight obsession with snowglobes haha xx

    D Is For...

    ReplyDelete
  14. AH My Little Pony- always a classic ;)
    Kerri at HollyMuffin

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE ! :)

    gabulka-lovelygirl.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  16. so cute!!!!
    http://mariaaparina.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your blog. I don't know about wierdness, but I collect angels, Russian dolls and staff with hearts on them and also finnish made (old and new) porcelain jugs. -Tiina from Finland

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Girl!
    You are soo special! I love your blog!

    Have a nice sunday!
    Bine

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the clock!

    xx
    www.shogoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Eeee!! I just came across your blog for the first time and I don't even understand why I haven't come across you sooner, you are ADORABLE!! I love your collection so much, I remember tea bunnies from my childhood :,D Ah so nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Olá!!!, Deus te abençoe, o seu blog é maravilhoso o post esta um A R R A S O, amei sucesso.
    Já estou te seguindo OBRIGADO PELA VISITA.Aguardando retribuição.
    Curta e participe do meu blog, fan Page, twitter , instragam e canal do youtube.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  22. American fan here :) I love your blog. That part about "if you're nosy and like cute crap" made me laugh outloud! Guilty on both counts!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The most simplest things like a collection of cute toys makes my day go, "Weeeeeee"!

    -B. Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull