Wednesday, April 17, 2013

♥ New Look Spring Outfit Wishlist ♥

 
I think New Look has really been improving their plus size offerings recently, I've wanted to buy quite a lot of things. Inspire, their range of plus size jackets, dresses, skirts & more, has the pretty skirt & top pictured above for sale, which teamed with some more of their cute accessories, would make a perfect spring outfit. I always think their prices are reasonable too, with the exception of the shoes above (which are by cute indie shoe brand Shelly's), the whole outfit comes under £50. That's definitely not bad!
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
I've noticed ASOS has started to stock the Inspire range too, so now it's even easier to buy. What about you, seen anything by New Look you like recently? I'd love to see your Spring picks!
 
 ♥ Georgina
 
 
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with New Look, however all opinions are my own & I will never be paid to promote any brands I have not tried myself.


12 comments:

  1. Awww these shoes are the cutest!

    http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bows and frills and lace, oh my! I looooove this wish list :) New Look have been ON POINT with their collections at the moment.

    What a wonderful post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting that top for ages! But never had the money for it until now.
    I'm getting it for my birthday on Monday :D

    I love this look! Might think about getting it for myself :3

    http://kittiemeowdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this top! Bought it at Vero Moda, but it was nearly double the price T_T

    ReplyDelete
  5. For this spring I'm thrift shopping looking for pastels purple and mint colours the most <3
    I love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love this. And I have been wanting those shoes as well! Just found you on lookbook recently and am following your blog now. I love your style. :) Keep it up!


    http://cornersweetheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh God I really want those shoes! :O

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving those shoes ^^

    恵美より ♥
    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ilike a lot your style. It's distinctive but pretty and cute :3

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull