Tuesday, April 30, 2013

♥ Littlewoods Wishlist ♥


 
I buy quite a bit of stuff from Littlewoods.com, my cardigan & shoes from my outfit post but one were from Littlewoods, one of my favourite skirts also, along with lots of other things. Because their South range goes from an 8 to 24, their stuff often seems more fashion forward than a lot of other plus size retailers. They also have a specific plus line, So Fabulous, which is (I think) less trendy, but goes up to a 28. It did used to be a 32, but sadly they have decreased the size range.
 
Anyway, being a 26, most of the South stuff still fits me, some things don't work, like trousers, but I don't wear those anyway, and dresses that aren't flared, but almost everything else works for me. I've made a small selection of cute stuff I found on their site today. I actually bought the skirt in white a month ago & it's perfect for summer. I love patterned knitwear, so this jumper is very cute! The sleeveless blouse from So Fabulous, I want to get, because it has pretty details & I think it would go with a lot of stuff. I always forget to buy tops whilst online shopping, I have tonnes of skirts & few tops, does anyone else do that?
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  
 
 
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Littlewoods, however all opinions are my own & I will never be paid to promote any brands I have not tried myself.

15 comments:

  1. You've chosen so beautiful pieces! The heart jumper is just too cute! Personally I always buy tones of pairs of trousers even though I know I shouldn't, I already have so many of them it's just not reasonable! And that's how I finish with almost no dresses in my wardrobe, only trousers and, well, funny tees :D

    Hugs from Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your wishlist :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. unfortunately Littlewoods closed its European site, and since I'm Italian I can't buy from them anymore! T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost never buy tops online because I find them too expensive for what they are

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the opposite I have about a million tops and literally 3 skirts! I've just bought some fabric to sew more as I'm always down to my "last skirt" with the rest in laundry. Littlewoods are brilliant and they have so much online! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never shopped in Littlewoods before but I'll definitely check them out now! I love the jumper! x

    http://hipslikecinders.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love UK/Euro sellers, but so few of them offer shipping to the US! It breaks my heart. I'll go look and see what they have, though, just to torment myself. ;)

    http://www.plush-plum.com - a plus(h) size fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just found your blog and I love it! <3_<3 You are so pretty!

    Greetings from Finland!

    -Jade

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW I REALLY love your style girl (:
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely wishlist! ♥
    I love the jumper!!

    http://gardeninshadow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dobry blog :] Pozdrawiam
    Zapraszam do mnie - http://eryk-minefreedom.blogspot.com/ wywiady, fotografia .

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a cute wishlist! I really love that jumper ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. it is to sweet, all time pink, show something new

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull