Sunday, January 06, 2013

♥ Pretty Things


♥ Dolly Darling Deer Headband, Pierrot Ring & Animal Brooch
 
These are some of the things I recently been making for Dolly Darling, amongst others, but these are my absolute faves, so I made some extras for me too! Expect the deer headband in an outfit soon :P I've also started offering custom pet portraits, a la the ones from this post, as so many of you seemed to like them :)

I got this lovely perfume tray & bottles for Christmas, from my mum, which is perfect for holding most of my scenty things, including with the Katy Perry Purr Perfume I got from Charlotte ♥


I know I mentioned being on a 5 item shopping limit for January, but it's only the 6th & I have already spectacularly failed at it! I ended up buying this dresser from Ikea for my craft room (only £50!!), but of course at Ikea you have to buy more than one thing :P
 
I also bought some of those metal drawers that I've been wanting for ages after seeing them on Kate's blog, a magnetic board (they had no magnetic tins in stock though -boo!), storage boxes, drawer organisers, spice jars, which you can also see in this pic & I can't remember what else. We went on New Year's day & it was pretty much dead, so that made a change from the massive queues at the checkout!
 
Other things I have managed to spend money on is stuff from Topshop - a cropped blue jumper, shoes that were on sale & 2 new lipsticks. I also decided to buy a new lens for my camera, which hasn't arrived yet, but as you can imagine, £££! So yes, I think spectacularly failed does just about sum it up. Hopefully I can do better in February.

I love Hello Kitty, which you probably already know, so these nail polishes are the cutest thing! They were another gift from Charlotte. I haven't tried them yet, not sure I want to take them out of the packaging haha!

Walter will always be a pretty (grubby) thing, haha ♥ So would the other two, if they sat still for pics, grr!

Because of all the new ikea stuff, I've done some craft room reorganization & tried to make everything look cuter, like this space on top of my mini chest. I love organizing/arranging things, so whilst everyone else in my family might have a tidier/less cluttered room, at least in my cupboards & drawers everything isn't just plonked in :P Jen, a blog reader (hey!) also sent me the necklace pictured, that she made with one of my drawings, how sweet was that?

Isn't this rocking horse ring adorable? Another christmas gift from my Mum, it's so cute & quirky, very me!

Oh & I forgot this in my handmade gift post! It's a hand made handkerchief that I did for my Great Aunt. I machine sewed the actual handkerchief, & then hand embroidered it with her initial, & some flowers! I can now do french knots, yay!
 
What have you been up to recently?
 
♥ Georgina

34 comments:

  1. The Deer Headband is so sweet, I can't wait to see you in this lovley thing :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. çok güzel bir taç
    bayıldım
    benimde dikiş makinem brother yeni aldım bende..
    güle güle kullan..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so many adorable things! the handkerchief is soooo cute, your aunt is lucky !

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of it is ridiculously pretty!! Living the dream or what aha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The deer headband and rocking horse ring are so precious and unique! Loving the spice jars too, great photos!

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuteness overload! :D

    Don't mind that you could nto keep the max-5-items-buying-january-thing, could not do something like that either..hih :P I love the hello kitty nailpolish set, so adroable and the handkerchief, I have loads of retro ones that I've been using for years, they are so much better than paper tissues.

    *hugs for Walter* for being still to get a cute picture ^__^

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I from Russia! I read long ago your blog, and it just fine. And very cute. Good luck and successes to you in everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must have that headband! So cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. That deer headband is so adorable! And the handkerchiefs are beautiful.

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe, I love the items you have made and have in your shop and think that your animal portraits are absolutely lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. U have the blog more cute ever in the interwebs haha *-*
    I love!
    Kisses from Brazil <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is too cute! Your room looks like a fairytale! But the dusting would probably kill me, I need to keep all surfaces as clear as possible, because I'm lazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are some gorgeous new bits & pieces - I don't blame you for your splurges either, January sales are hard to resist!

    Becky | lifestyleflash.com x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the pictures, it must be quite an adventure to look into your room :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. you're sweet :D, I like your style, its prety.

    Sorry for my bad english, I don`t know much.

    :*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my... <3 just found your blog through clicking on your Twitter link. Is is so adorable :') and you are too cute!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've always loved how you organise stuffs! And the rocking horse ring is just adorable!

    http://LOLitsMelda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am in love with your style! It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  19. your photography and editing is very inspiring! super cute as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Deer headband = adorable. Talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  21. those cute antler headbands<3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow... Everything looks so pretty and adorable! I love the headband so much. You're really good in making cute stuff... <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm glad you like your necklace lovely! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Seems like you live in a dollhouse! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely photos here!
    Hey what about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is really a cute post. I like the headband.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I nominated you for the Versatile blogger award on my blog! :)

    http://pictureperfectmakeup06.blogspot.co.uk/

    Georgina x

    ReplyDelete
  28. I absolutely love your crafts! Your style is fantastic anyway, so I'm your latest follower! Hope you can have a look at my blog, too!
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  29. U are fat and have pink pastel hair LIKE ME!! I LOVE U!!! (K)
    Do u use crazy color, manic panic....(?
    I have some question, i not speak very english (be some lost in ur blog n.nU) where can i buy big tales clothes and cute in internet?? im not very very very fat, but i have problems to get simple clothe, imagine cute clothes >n<...
    hope u understand me, i follow u n.n

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful photos, everything is so pretty (:

    xx

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love your blog <3
    http://ladybirdcastle.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  32. sweetie, this is shi-tzu, isn´t it? I have three shi-tzu boys♥

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull