Friday, January 25, 2013

♥ Dolls & Dogs

Photobucket
Hey again everyone ♥ I' haven't posted for ages (well, for me anyway). So much for updating more regularly! I just wanted to show you all a few random photos/bit & pieces. I made this doll the other day. it's based on this drawing I did a while back. I've always loved dolls, I have a fairly large collection haha, & after making those rag dolls for my cousins & the little one for my Mum, I thought I would make myself one. Vain much?, making one in my own likeness, but oh well :P
Photobucket
Look at my wonderfully wonky stitching! I often seem to daydream whilst sewing, & when I return to reality, I look down & of course my sewing has gone off track. Not the most recommended way to sew, to be honest :P
Photobucket
She has a fully pose-able tail, which was made with the help of a pipecleaner.
Photobucket Photobucket
Button also wanted to get in on my photoshoot, although he doesn't like looking directly at the camera, haha!
Photobucket
Here in the UK it's been snowing a lot recently, which is why I haven't had an OOTD to show you recently (hopefully will get to take one this weekend!), but the doggies rather like it! The 2 little ones weren't sure at first, as it was their first experience of snow, but I made them go out in it & they ran around like hyper maniacs. I took these pics as it was starting to snow the other day, how adorable to they all look (well actually Button looks a bit evil in his, haha!)
Photobucket Photobucket
Anyway, hopefully back tomorrow/the next day with an outfit for you all :)
 
♥ Georgina

29 comments:

  1. I love your blog, I think I identify with him (:

    http://pensamentosdeumalaura.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this kitty doll is gorgeous ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your posts make me smile :) & I've already seen you post it elsewhere but the kitty doll is seriously amazing stuff!! xxx

    thelittlejennywren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitty doll is so cool! And not narcissistic at all :-) Well, not in a bad way, at least! I wish I had a mini me doll. Also, I'm the biggest biggest biggest fan of your new headband! Did you make it yourself? Because hot damn do I want antlers on a headband! Best accessory ever! Have you posted about it before and I just missed it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures & of course, beautiful doll. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute photos! My daughter would love your kitty doll. Would you sell them and how much?
    amandatonar@netzero.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so amazing! Love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute doll. Really cute pups. Really cute post. Really cute blog!
    xx
    The Introverted Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is the doll's face embroidered or painted on? Either way, quite darling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cutest pups!!!


    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. that doll is so cute- and you're so talented! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and Buttons are just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG-- want to steal your pups! SOOOOO CUTEEEEE.

    Sandy Warhol
    http://sandywarhol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your doll, especially the tail! I'm also really liking your blog - keep up the good work!

    Have a wonderful day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  15. that doll look so pretty, like you
    awh.. how cute dog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous blog post lady! Love the kitty soooooo much :) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're so talented! Love the doggy pictures, and from a photography standpoint the catch lights in their eyes have been captured brilliantly! xx

    Just me Leah

    ReplyDelete
  18. They look like dog models! And that doll is SO CUTE!
    Elle
    www.theellecurve.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Georgina sell that thing its cuter than hello kitty! I would love to have a coat like kitten-you:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're so talented and I'm always so envious of your gorgeously crisp photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the kitty doll. Do you sell them. If so how much?

    ReplyDelete
  22. The kitty doll is simply gorgeous, I love the hair and the careful styling :) Do you think you could post a tutorial on how to make one?
    You have an amazing blog and wonderful photography talent!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The doll is simply gorgeous, loving the careful detail to the hair! Do you think you could post a tutorial? It's so chic! You have a beautiful blog and are a very talented photographer :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull