Wednesday, May 02, 2012

OOTD - Baskets & Birdcages

Most of my holiday was spent shopping & lunching. because I've been to North Wales so many times, I've seen all the tourist attractions, so my family & I prefer to just relax & enjoy the pretty towns nowadays.

One of the shops, Lavender House (pictured above) is a huge warehouse packed with lovely gifts & furniture. There was a gorgeous children's bureau I fell in love with, but it was a bit out of my price range at £250 - eek! I did end up buying a lovely quilt with rose print though, for my new double bed (arriving on Saturday, yay!). Since getting to use the spare room as a craft room & moving furniture etc, I've just decided to go the whole hog & redo my bedroom altogether, so most of what I bought in Wales was homeware/pretty knicknacks for it. I shall show you those in another post though :)
Dress - Very // Cardigan - Littlewoods // Basket Bag - TK Maxx // Shoes* - Zalando // Bow - New Look

Packing is always hard for me, it's so hard to try & coordinate things that go! In the end I decided to stick to a sorbet/pastel colour palette & run with that, regardless of weather, haha. I gave my birdcage dress it's second outing, but tried to wear it a bit differently. I fear that all my outfits do look pretty much the same, dress & cardigans, but I love them so much I don't care :P 
Jelly Bean Bracelet - Dolly Darling // Bird Ring - Accessorize // Tea Cup Ring - Dolly Darling // Sweater Guard - Handmade

Georgina  ♥

34 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that dress is perfect! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you curl/plait your hair to make it go like that, or is it naturally wavy? Because it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mali<3 I put it in 2 french plaits overnight to make it wavy like this. My natural hair is like in the post below. I plait it a lot usually at night, because it keeps it tangle free - my hair is so long & thick it mats really easily! Plus it gives this cute wave :P xx

      Delete
  3. Aww, I love this outfit. Gorgeous dress! Gorgeous hair too, I hope mine is so long and pretty someday. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love ur little rainbow clips :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is stunning and its looks particually amazing in theseposts xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing dress...you're so cute!:D



    With love,Mia

    ReplyDelete
  7. that dress is so perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit and the hair.

    I don't mean this in a negative way at all but have you lost a little bit of weight? You have a tiny waist! You look great and lovely if you have or havent lost weight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:)

      Don't worry, I'm not offended! I actually haven't lost/gained any weight for a few years now, I'm the same as ever!

      Delete
  9. aww!!! i love your dress and your hair is perfect (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds like you had a really lovely day, I adore the pictures. Your hair looks so perfect, I adore the wave in it. This is seriously the cutest dress too.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable outfit as usual <3 Love the printed dress! X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is so gorgeous, you and Charlotte both rock it! I can't wait to see your new room :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your hair! I want a pink hair too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your blog and your hair color! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! I love your dress! Where can I order it?

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW your hair is ace! Lovely contrast against the Welsh countryside.

    ReplyDelete
  17. that dress is so cute hun!! looking good ;-)

    Marz
    www.sparkmarz.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore your hair, and your beautiful jewelry!! ^^

    xoxo❤

    http://udontthinktwice.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I love that Very dress! If only they delivered overseas I would have so much more to wear ;)

    Trish @ http://yourfatabulousfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, oh, that print! How jealous that makes me c:

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your hair! <3

    http://the-colorful-dreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've been reading your blog for a long while now ( as anynomous) and all your pictures, clothes and you yourself are beautiful! And the hair oh the hair, so pretty! I could never pull that style off myself but it suits you perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks so much for comments everyone<3

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look here sooooooo cute! N generaly u r so adorably cute that I want to eat u :D Lot of love~~~! <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love these pictures so much. The ones where your hair has a breeze in it and I can literally feel the sun and the air coming out of them, a wonderment. You have such a talent for making a dreamy world where I want to be. Thank you for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. These pictures with the breeze in your hair...I can feel the light on your shoulders as if on my own. You have a talent for creating a wonderment, a dreamy world that is both vivid and immediate. <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. My fave outfit I've ever seen on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my god, you are gorgeous! Your hair! I love it. You really stand out among plus size-bloggers, and I just love it, I wish I could be as colorful as you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull