Sunday, October 02, 2011

Back!

Hi Guys, I'm finally back! Did you miss me? :P

I had a really nice time in Wales, shall show you some pics & things a bit later on! I got back last night & I am still exhausted after travelling all day yesterday! I used to love long car journeys when I was a kid, now I really am not a fan! I got some exciting news whilst I was away, but was unable to share it with you because of the severely limited net access I had!

Anyway, the news is I made the shortlist in the "Established Fashion Blog" section for the Cosmo Blog Awards! Yay! I never expected this, so it was really lovely to hear! Thanks so much to anyone who did nominate me! :D I'm up against really stiff competition, from some of my favourite fashion blogs, so I don't expect to get any further (but would love to, obviously!), but if you would like to drop me a vote, you can do so here. (they have me listed as Cupcakes & Clothes but it is me, honest! :P)


Anyway, that's all I have to say for now, do check back later for a Wales-filled update!


Georgina xxx

5 comments:

  1. I've voted for you. I love your blog!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/BeautyAndRags

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed you on the Cosmo awards and Voted for you Good Luck
    I love your blog glad to see you back x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look of the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and glad you had a good trip! Car trips do seem to lose their flavor as an adult, they felt a lot more exciting as a kid.

    Oh, I wanted to tell you I love your layout, the header is super cute just like it's blog owner <3

    Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! I read every comment I recieve & if you have a question I do my best to reply. However you might find it quicker to reach me by my Twitter @cupcakesloveme. Have a nice day! :D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2010-2012 Georgina Doull